- 1. Who hosts the Activism/Documentary Clips (disclaimer)
- 2. How do I download a video?
- 3. How do I watch in full screen?
- 4. I want to use documentaries or activism featured on this site, how?
- 5. I want have my documentaries or activism featured on this site. How?
- 6. I am having problems viewing the streaming videos?
- 7. Why have some videos been removed?
- 8. How to I add my own content?
None of the audio/visual content is hosted on NewWORLDLiberty.com. All media is embedded from other video sites such as Google Video, YouTube, Blip.tv. NewWORLDLiberty.com has no control over the copyright issues of the streaming media.
All issues concerning copyright violations should be aimed at the sites hosting the material. This site does not host any of the streaming media and the owner has not uploaded any of the material to the video hosting servers. Anyone can find the same content on Google Video or YouTube by them selves.
NewWORLDLiberty.com has no way of knowing which documentaries or activism clips are in public domain, which has been uploaded to e.g. youtube by the owner and which has been uploaded without permission, and is therefore willing to remove any violating material immediately upon request. The copyright owner must further contact the source e.g. youtube, if he wants his material off the Internet completely.
- Use this Firefox Ad-on - "When the Download Embedded plugin detects an embedded object, a small red arrow will appear on the status bar at the bottom of your firefox window. Just click that and either download them all or pick which ones you want to download."
- Or go to keepvid.com and follow the instructions. Very easy.
- Net Movie Downloads - Search & download over 80 million movies online.
You should only download movies that are in public domain / open source / creative commons3. How do I watch in full screen?
Click the full screen button located beside the volume control. To return to the original size, hit Esc.4. I want to use documentaries or activism featured on this site, How?
Do not ask us to send you material - We don't have any - all we do is find them online and link to them.
You can only use material that is in public domain, open source or published under CCL (creative commons license). Use archive.org and openflix.com to verify which of the material is in public domain.
Use these sites:
- Archive.org - Study the site and read their FAQ.
- OpenFlix.com - "OpenFlix makes a good faith effort to determine the United States public domain status of movies listed in our directory."
- The Public-Domain Movie Database - "Created to assist people in their search for public domain movies and to develop a better understanding of the public domain laws, this database is intended to serve as a source for this need."
- Creativecommons.org - "Enabling the legal sharing and reuse of cultural, educational, and scientific works"
- Spinxpress.com - "The best way to search for Creative Commons licensed media."
- Creative Commons (wikipedia)
- Public Domain (wikipedia)
- Fair Use (wikipedia)
If you are the copyright holder, just upload the film to blip.tv, YouTube, Vimeo or Joost (or any other video hosting service with embedding possibility) and send us the link. You many also register with NewWORLDLiberty and then go to Create Content and add your activism and documentaries.6. I am having problems viewing the streaming videos.
(Note: If the screen is blank and nothing happens the video has probably been removed)
If the video plays but suddenly stops, try moving the video timeline pointer past the point where it stops.
Go to Google Video Help Center7. Why have some videos been removed?
They have been removed by the host, usually Google Video, YouTube or a similar video hosting service by any number of reasons. There's nothing we can or will do about it.8.How do I add my own content ?
First you must register with NewWORLDLiberty.com then in the user box you can click create content where you will have the choice to add Blogs, Documentaries, Activism, Books and Studies/Documentation. Please read the Submission Guidelines before adding your own content